Comment on page
Advanced <iframe> element 🖥
Embed an external website in your Bubble app
Probably the most advanced but very simple to use
<iframe>plugin for Bubble. An
<iframe>element allows to "embed" an external website to the Bubble app.
Please note that some websites disable the ability to be shown in an iframe on an external website. As a quick example, you can't render google.com in your iframe.
- Change the url dynamically without page reloads
- YouTube mode to embed URL of a YouTube video
- Set iframe's width/height dynamically
- Scroll bar control (show / hide)
- iframe's "sandbox" attribute control to securelly embed external pages (
allow-same-originetc). Recommended for advanced users
- Plugin fires events (when URL is invalid) so you can add custom error handling
Install the plugin, add an "iframe" element on your page, provide a URL and you should be able to see the external page embedded into your app!
For an advanced usage see below.
Sandbox attribute applies extra restrictions to the content in the frame.
- "Incorrect URL" event: fires when the provided URL is not correct. In combination with the "Do not show alerts" field it allows you to build a custom error handling (show an error message in a different language etc)!
- Update URL
- Set Scroll
- Set Size