Eatics: Food Delivery Platform like Uber Eats 🍔
Eatics is a no-code template to build a food delivery (and pickup) platform like Uber Eats, Deliveroo or Foodora.
Eatics is a Marketplace. Customers can find nearest restaurants, add dishes to the basket, pay online and track the order delivery in real time.
- Frontend Website (restaurants list, order, …)
- Customer App (track orders, orders history, …)
- Courier App (assign orders, chat, …)
- Restaurant Owner App (edit menu, orders management, …)
- Platform Owner Backend (analytics, settings, chat, …)
- Delivery and Pickup support
- Responsive design
- Search nearest restaurants in a given location
- Filter restaurants by cuisine type
- Payments via Stripe
- Platform commission (split order payments)
- Sign up as customer, restaurant owner, courier
- Add restaurants to favourites
- Track Orders
- Order History
- Update profile info
- Mobile first design
- Assign Orders
- Orders history
- Chat with office
- Update profile info
- Orders management: accept, reject, track status
- Edit restaurant menu
- Customers list, export to CSV
- Edit restaurant settings, Opening hours, Payments…
- Restaurants management
- Couriers management
- Customers management, export to CSV
Customer: Search nearest restaurants
Customer: Ordering process
Customer: Checkout and payment
Customer: Order tracking
Restaurant: Order Management
Courier: Order Management
Platform Owner: Dashboard
With some basic Bubble knowledges, you should be able to use the template very easily. In this section we cover some most important topics only.
Demo bank card to test the payments integration: 4242 4242 4242 4242, any year and any CVV
The template has 4 account types: Restaurant owner, Courier, Admin and Customer.
Here is how it's reflected in the Database. Use this information anytime when you need to determine the user's role in your app:
- Restaurant owner:
owned_restaurantfield is not empty
- Else: Customer
In order to create an admin (platform owner) account, Sign Up as a normal customer, then go to Database and set the
In order to connect your Stripe account, go to Plugins tab and select Stripe plugin there.
You'll need to insert here: Client ID, Secret key, Publishable key. You can simply copy-paste all these information from your Stripe account.
In order to use Google maps, addresses and geolocation, you should add a Google API key under Settings > General > General services API Keys.